The HIMSS16 app is the official mobile application of the 2016 HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition
in Las Vegas, February 29 March 4, 2016.
This free app includes Education Sessions, Exhibitor Listings, Floor Maps, Attendee Networking, Headline News, Speaker Information, Personalized Agenda Building and much more.
The HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition brings together 38,000+ healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world. Exceptional education, world-class speakers, cutting-edge health IT products and powerful networking are hallmarks of this industry-leading conference. More than 300 education programs feature keynotes, thought leader sessions, roundtable discussions and e-sessions, plus preconference symposia and workshops.
App features include:
- Build your own agenda and sync with HIMSSconference.org
- Full listing of sessions, keynotes and presentations
- Exhibitor listings and booth locations
- Full floor maps with wayfinding
- News and analysis from Healthcare IT News
- Social feeds with status update support and attendee networking
- Conference games and points leaderboards
- Live polling and in-session notetaking
- Bus, airline and travel information
HIMSS16 is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-24. The program can be installed on Android.
HIMSS16 (version 188.8.131.52) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.